Tywin Lannister is a witchfinder!
And the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork!
560. Bacon comes as something of a shock to the pig.
549. Fish have no word for water. (suggested by Anon)
I’m currently reading Terry Pratchett’s Dodger, and though it’s not based anywhere near Discworld, I’m finding that Robert Peel has a very strong air of Sam Vimes to him.
529. Life is often very expensive. You can get death for free.
Yes, Lily/James is great and all, but where the aitch are the Carrot/Angua shippers?
While I’m at it, how’s about the Vimes/Sybil shippers?!
520. You take a bunch of people who don’t seem any different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get this sort of huge raving maniac with national borders and an anthem. (submitted by because-the-dream)
508. Reality is something walking heavily up your spine. (submitted by theelemental-alchemist)