474. It is forbidden to fight on the Killing Ground.
470. Elementary Necromancy: Lesson #1. Learn how to use a shovel.
465. There’s plenty of time to sleep in the grave, but no one wakes you up with a cup of tea.
464. When you have a good grip on their balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
463. The gods are not so much worshipped as blamed.
360. The way of enlightenment is like unto half a mile of broken glass.
455. Bad fortune-telling is harder than the real thing. You need a good imagination.
454. If death happens to you, you are among the first to know.