560. Bacon comes as something of a shock to the pig.
549. Fish have no word for water. (suggested by Anon)
529. Life is often very expensive. You can get death for free.
520. You take a bunch of people who don’t seem any different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get this sort of huge raving maniac with national borders and an anthem. (submitted by because-the-dream)
508. Reality is something walking heavily up your spine. (submitted by theelemental-alchemist)
474. It is forbidden to fight on the Killing Ground.
470. Elementary Necromancy: Lesson #1. Learn how to use a shovel.
465. There’s plenty of time to sleep in the grave, but no one wakes you up with a cup of tea.
464. When you have a good grip on their balls, their hearts and minds will follow.